Hotel Management courses is one of the sought-after education options for students after completing class XII. The courses for Hotel management teach you everything from housekeeping to front desk. They will train you for all kinds of jobs that are required to run a Hotel. You’ll be introduced to all the operations that facilitate at the outside and on the inside of the Hotel. Even though every job plays an important role in this industry,
UG Degree courses
– Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
– Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT)
– BSc in Hotel Management
– BBA in Hotel Management
BHM (Bachelor of Hotel Management)
BHM is an HM degree program, which is having a higher preference of the major aspirant’s population. This degree program is most probably 4 years and is a regular one. While in some cases, some universities are there which are available for 3-year BHM too. The BHM course fees will be around 3-8 lacs.
The 8 semester HM course will train you in both the facets of theoretical and practical aspects in the hospitality sector.
Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology [BHMCT]
BHMCT is a UG academic hotel management degree course. It deals with the fields of arts and covers the subjects of hotel management and catering technology.
The key areas of B.H.M.C.T. are accounts, desktop, administration, front office, housekeeping, catering, maintenance, security, and catering. With India being one of the major hubs in the hotel management industry, there’s no dearth of jobs and employment opportunities in this sector.
B.Sc. in Hotel Management
Another undergraduate HM degree program is B.Sc. in Hotel Management. The duration of the course is 3 years. In this 3-year degree program, the first two years will include the introduction to common areas of the hospitality sector. Then in the last two semesters, you can choose the specialty of your choice.
Most probably, the specialty choices will include housekeeping, kitchen, and front office. The B.Sc. in HM course fees will be 1-4 lacs approximately.
BBA in Hotel Management
BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. If you have excellent entrepreneurial skills and desire to enjoy the HM career in the lights of business perspective, BBAHM can be a much better option. Again, the time duration will be of 3 years.
In addition to these quality course contents, you will also come to grab about HR management, entrepreneurial skills, management skills, accounting, and travel management.
PG Degree courses
– Master of Hotel Management (MHM)
– MBA in Hotel Management
Master of Hotel Management (M.H.M)
- Masters of Hotel Management (M.H.M) is a master’s program that offers specialization in various hotel and hotel related skills such as marketing, housekeeping, food and beverage, hospitality, catering, security, finance etc.
- MHM program equips aspirants to lead and work in senior and basic roles in hotels. The can work in different departments of the hotels such as finance, marketing food and beverage etc. They can also work in aviation management as cabin crew.
MBA in Hotel Management
- MBA in Hotel Management is a PG program that extends knowledge about the various types of management roles in hotel businesses such as hotels, resorts, holiday resorts and others.
- Aspirants with a master’s degree in hotel management are in a great demand as they help to identify customer’s demands and bringing profit and business to the organization. The course has a wide range of topics to cover such as personality development, principles and practices of management.